Curtin Merit international Awards – The main object of this merit Based program is to provide the educational opportunity for high achieving worldwide students to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education.
Why at Curtin University? At Curtin, students have the option to explore a wide range of learning offerings and study opportunities. It is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. It has excellence in education and research at a global level.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
About this Scholarship
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: AUD$10,000 (25% of tuition)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications from any nationality except Australian are accepting
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The study fund is available for undergraduate and master study in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following criteria to be eligible:
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Students commencing studies at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2019
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Students who have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of December 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application is required. All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for this grant. Candidates are required to apply online for their chosen undergraduate or master program.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a course at Curtin University, you will need to provide Academic transcripts/certified copies of your previous qualifications and English proficiency documents as academic IELTS, TOEFL results or other recognised English test results.
- Admission Requirements: To study at Curtin, you must meet Curtin University’s admission requirement.
- Language Requirement: Before starting the process for admission, students must meet minimum English language requirements for their course.
The Curtin University is awarding up to a maximum of AUD$10,000 eligible students (25% of their first year of tuition). To keep the award, the recipient must maintain a full-time enrolment of 100 credit points each semester or study period.